- Seeing the huge posters at Camborne
- The St Ives Contigent! You guys rock!!!
- Lighters in the air as the Harlyn Inn sang along to Good Riddance
- The moshers at the Harlyn Inn
- Cries of "Huzzah" at St Ives
- Tosh's drumming during "The Middle" at St Ives! Awesome
- Bermuda shorts at Camborne
- The Golden Lion - the energy, the friendliness and the beer
Non Gig Highlights
- Everyone picking up "Hotisms"
- Buying hats and being silly in Newquay
- Drawing in the sand! SMB!
- John's mate Mark finally getting to see what we get up to
- The Cliff Top Bar
- Watching bats and stars
The main highlight was spending time with my band mates who are bloody good friends. I'm proud to say that they are the nicest people that I could hope to be in a band with. I love you guys!
I would like, if I may, to dedicate my fifth of the tour to Terri, without whom none of this would be possible for me. Thanks girl, I love you loads.
By Justin Hotpoint, at 12:45 pm, August 21, 2006