The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 14, 2006

Cornwall Tour: Day 3 - Day Off

This morning I discovered that I'd lost my digital camera. The one that I bought three weeks ago! Bugger! I had some really good pictures of us on the beach.

Indesit, Tosh and I went to Newquay for a fried breakfast and then wandered round the shops abit, peered in the tattoo shop (Indesit's craving another one) and then ended up in the pub. We're doing alot of that!

Hot went home last night for the days off. He gives private guitar and bass lessons and Monday is a busy day for him. We did miss his humour

The sun finally came out this afternoon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment