The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 11, 2006

Je Suis Un Rockstar!

Bonjour!

Hoover and I have just arrived back from a few days in Paris and have just got enough time to say hello to the cats and to repack for Cornwall! Slightly different wardrobe required for this trip me thinks!

Weather forecast so far is good apart from Tuesday when its gonna pee down. It's one of our two days off so I suggest we find a pub! All in favour....?
I'll check the 5 day forecast on Saturday morning to get the latest.

While we're away, I'll be writing my blog with pen and paper :-O
But fear not... it shall be translated into electronic format when we get back. I can tell - you're all waiting with baited breath!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment