The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Palmers 200 Induced Comedy Show

The Crown in Bridport is owned by Palmers brewery. John's favourite beer is Palmers 200, so I suggested that perhaps tonight I'd drive so he could enjoy his favourite beer. What I'd forgotten is how much he talks between songs when he's had a drink. Instead of being a 5 piece band, it felt more like the Johnny Hoover Show!

The audience appreciated the comedy show which was added to by my utter frustration in getting him to do as he was told. Normally, if we're short of time, I decide what songs to cut and relay that to the rest of the band who accept that I have a plan and know what I'm doing. Anyway, that's what NORMALLY happens! sigh!

I think he's driving from now on at every gig!

p.s. great to see Clare and Rose there! Thanks guys!
p.p.s. John is annoyingly talented and funny when he's squiffy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment