The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 02, 2009

The Socks in Exeter!

For Christmas, John wrapped up a pair of his socks. Odd, I thought, until I found a note inside one of the socks saying that the Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre are playing the Barnfield Theatre in Exeter on February 28th. You're shitting me! I shit you not!

This is a great chance to see a great comedy show. They've sold out at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in two consecutive years, and this year are playing at Dartmouth Comedy Festival at £10 a ticket so this is a bargain at only £6

Here's a couple of my favourites, Life on Mars and Reservoir Dogs:







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment