The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 01, 2005

Bethy Bosch - in her own words

Bethy Bosch at The Bowling Green
Saturday was Beth's last gig for the REOFFENDERS as she moves up to Leeds v.soon. I just got this email from Beth, and as she's not much of a blogger I thought I'd stick it here for her. Brings a tear to me eye.

Hoover


Hi Guys,

I just wanted to say thanks for the pressies on Sat/Sun ... Can't wait to try out the new guitar strap and the gold disc will get pride of place in our living room in Leeds! I should be sorted for a light for a while too thanks to the REOFFENDERS lighters.

Think we sounded great which makes me even more miserable to be leaving. Glad I went out with a good gig tho (despite the slight amp drama at the start (good recovery from everyone I thought)!!). Also wanted to wish you lots of luck for the future and lots of luck to my successor, Mr Cilit-Bang. Although I'm sure he won't need it.

I've gone from dreading and fearing doing gigs to loving it, which I think says a lot about how much fun it really is being a Reoffender.

It's been great playing with you and I hope I get to see you all again before we bugger off up north!

Love and punky hugs,

Bethy Bosch-Ramone

PS - and I didn't blub (not until I got home anyway, ha ha)
.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment