The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 10, 2005

and a bit from me about Friday

Thanks to Dave who joined us on didgereedoo (is that how you spell that?) in the middle of Ever Fallen in Love which is something new for the punk world.

I have to confess to having fibbed a bit after the gig as I sold CDs. No, I wasn't really going to fail to pay the rent if people didn't buy the CD and no, I wasn't going to be forced to scrounge out of bins to feed myself. I also did lots of fluttering of eyelashes and pretend crying. Shameful really but if you can't play on being a girl, well... sod it!

Naked Ape did a great set. Hightlights: Screamager (Therapy), No-one Knows (Queens of the Stone Age), Wuthering Heights (China Drum), Eleanor Rigby (Godhead) and of course, Sweet Transvestite. They are a great band with a good mix of covers and originals - if you haven't seen them already, do it!

So, next stop for us.... 3 Fat Fish on 19th July.

I have a mission to go into town next week and take a photo of our name postered to a lamp post. It's a sad little dream but when someone else fly posters you, you know you've made it big :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment