The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 14, 2006

Highly Recommended!

Angie at work brought in Saturday's newspaper which included the following gem:

Highly Recommended: Reoffenders at the Crawford, Chas and Dave at Babbacombe Theatre and Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean at the Cinema

Apart from the fact that I seem to have a mouth as big as the planet, I'd like to say how happy I am to have reached the same level as Johnny Depp. I can live with him sharing my limelight.

(Has anyone noticed that I'm just washing over the whole Chas n Dave thing?)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment