The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Bowling Green/Old Barrel

We had a blast at the Bowling Green and Old Barrel last week. I have to say, it was rather good fun having two full gigs so close together. Made us feel like proper rock stars, it did! It was also a damn good way to celebrate my birthday on Thursday and by Monday I was knackered cos of all the dancing about I'd done.

It was also nice to see that we've got a bit of a following these days. Lots of people at both gigs who had come out specifically to see us. Thanks guys, we really appreciate it.

Gotta say a 'big shout out' to Faith who I met at the Old Barrel on Saturday. She's just moved down from my neck of the woods and we had a good old natter about how grim it is up North.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment