The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Lime Tree Gig Last Night

Despite going to bed at about 1 ish last night, I'm up already. I woke up and all I could hear in my head is "I'm just a girl....." Argh! Make it Stop!

Gig was great last night. The pub was abit quiet but apparently the Anti-Nowhere League were playing up the road at the Half Moon. Hey ho, you can't win 'em all! The people who were there though enjoyed it with assurances that they'd be back today for more. I do love seeing the expressions on peoples faces when we do that first "real punk classic". Lets hear it? Britney, Britney, BRITNEY...

Mr Hoover's voice held out impressively although I can hear him coughing his guts up as I write. A couple of Vocalzones will sort him out by the time we play today!

Paul with red spike in his hairMr Indesit had the best hair! He gelled it into a spike down the middle of his head and then sprayed it red. Nice one!

As an exciting by the way, Hoover and I got home last night to find an email from Ebay telling us that we were now the proud owners of a PA! We've been blagging PAs for a while and it's good to be self sufficient now. Can't wait to get my paws on it.

As another exciting by the way, Paul, John and I have our first outing with our acoustic side-line Calling Orson today. Looking forward to it but a tad nervous.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment