The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Great Home Gig

We had SUCH a good time last night!

The Exeter Inn in Topsham is 5 minutes walk from mine and Hoover's house, it has fantastic real ale (I carry out quality control there, at my own expense) and we thought it'd be a laugh. Peter and Sharon, the landlords went with the idea despite the fact that they don't normally have music.

The pub was pretty full when we got there to set up and was pretty packed by the time we went on. It's a really nice space to play in, room to move around and good sound. It was very very hot! I did think I was going to die from heat exhaustion a couple of times. Then I turned to see a pink and sweaty Katie and realised she was a step ahead of me!

Thanks to everyone who came down....lots of faces I didn't expect to see: friends, regular followers and some people I hadn't seen for ages! It was a great party!

We were absolutely terrible at packing away, must've took us about 2 hours because we were so busy talking to people and revelling in the occasion.

Peter wants to do it again and has a crazy idea about using the town hall next time! Ooooh, that'd be nice!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment