The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Photoshoot

I'm suffering a bit today... I had to be up at stupid o'clock to go out in the cold and get my pic taken for band photos. Anyone who knows me will tell you, I only like to see 7am when I'm going to bed after a good night out!

We had a few spots in mind in Exeter and got some goodies. We also worked out some things that would work better if we did it again... maybe we'll reshoot some? Dunno just yet.

Anyway, here's my faves out of the loads taken. Cheers to Marnie for taking pics and for getting up at stupid o'clock with us ;-)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment