The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Another New Song

We've got another new song almost in the bag - Hong Kong Garden. Has anyone actually listened to the words? Utter nonsense! But then I guess it was written about a Chinese Takeaway - how meaningful can you make it?

I did my very best Siouxie voice and have to say that I felt a bit of an idiot emphasising words the way she does, but I'll keep plugging away.

I finally found a harmony to I Wanna Be Sedated which makes the song SOOOO much more interesting for me. Bethy was a little traumatised - "It's the Ramones! You can't harmonise!!!"

London Calling and Hurry Up Harry are homework before next band practice. I've also gotta find some more girly songs so any suggestions would be gratefully received. Bethy's gonna lend me an X-Ray Specs album to listen to but I'm still to be persuaded on that one, Polly Styrene gets on my nerves. Too screechy, too screechy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment